As employee advocates, Correia & Puth is sensitive to the needs of our employees and our clients, and working to ensure that we are advancing everyone’s interests in light of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We have not experienced any disruptions to our work but have taken the following steps to protect the health of our employees, families, and clients:
– All Correia & Puth attorneys and staff are working remotely with full access to our firm network, case files, and legal resources to fully serve our clients and potential clients;
– Ensured that all internal data for clients and potential clients remains secured;
– Increased our use of technology for firm and client meetings;
– Cancelled all personal and business travel;
– Closely monitored the most up to date information from the Centers for Disease Control and Protection, along with local updates from Maryland, Washington, DC, and Virginia.
During this time, our commitment to serving our clients has not changed; we remain dedicated to aggressively pursuing our client’s goals. We are communicating regularly internally and externally with and on behalf of our clients. We continue to welcome new client inquiries, which can be submitted through our online contact form or by calling our main number at 202-602-6500. We urge you to take appropriate precautions and to remain safe.